Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

FOTD using Nadege Cosmetics

Here it is.....




Products:
Surrealist Quad is $20, Ligloss is $18, Lipsticks is $22 Mascara is $18
The Quad: The shadows do have good pigmentation but you must use a base with these inorder for the colors to come threw on the lid. I also recommend that you prime your lids if you suffer from oily lids. The shadows are powdery so what you can do is spray some M.A.C Fix+ to give them more vibrancy.
Lipstick and Lipgloss: Pucker lipstick reminds me of M.A.C Viva Glam Fergie Edition (I believe that it was limited edition) It is very pigmented and its not drying. Its moisturizing and gives a great color payoff. Sienna lipstick is a very coppery color that is beautiful on all skintones because its sheer. You can layer this on top of any lipstick and get great shine. I like this lipgloss because you get alot in the tube and the packaging is great for traveling.

I used all these items in the picture above except for Nars Blush in Desire, Covergirl bronzer, Ardell wisipie lashes, M.A.C Petticoat as a highlighter (No-Avail) and M.A.C Face and Body foundation with Black Opal Powders


Even though these products where given to me for a review this is my honest opinion and I personally will be using these items in the future. Hope that this was helpful for some!

xoxo Tianna



No comments :

Post a Comment