Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Where Have You Been?

I know....


Yeah its been a minute since I came on my blogger. I know that to be a fact. So, I thank you for reading this blog. I have actually been going through some stuff like you would not believe. My daughter was diagnosed with Autism. My Son has ADHD and my husband has his own situation going on so my life has been crazy. I'm still going hard at work plus doing my Youtube channel. Its not easy. Its really not easy because I want to achieve so much.

"That's what happens when you make plans and don't include GOD in the decision making!"

Yo, I didn't know if I was coming and going. I feel on my knees and just got close. I had to cut some folks loose and clear my mind. If my thought process is not clear than my whole world is messed up. Right now I'm in the process in getting my life ya'll. Yes, I'm getting things in order and I'm so excited. I been eating good. (Gaining weight as we read and type). I'm about to change that too. Yeah... I'm about to go on a cleanse cause momma been eating and drinking good. My family is doing well besides my children getting sick. This weather here on the East Coast is rather strange.

I'm excited to say that my channel on youtube is doing rather well. I'm producing more videos so far this year. I have started a new series on my channel called:
"Saturday Night Live with Tianna". Basically on Saturday Nights I want you to chill with me if you can. If not then watch the videos when you can. I am going to be doing one or maybe three videos that night just having fun. I believe that we as moms need a break as well. I want you to get you a bottle of whatever you drink and come hang with me. Run you a nice bath. Light some nice candles and just have some fun with me. Let me introduce you to some new things. Some fun things!!! I mean... why not?

Anyways, I'm so excited for this new chapter in my life. Thank you for everything. All I can do is be myself. I hope you except me for me. If not then just check out my makeup videos and get tips and tricks from there.

Here is some of my Saturday Night Live with Tianna videos:

 
 


Much Love...

Stay tune for my OOTD videos and much more :)

Tianna

No comments :

Post a Comment