Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Road Trip


 
So, I am fresh home from visiting my family in New York and this hangover is going away nicely! (It was real lastnight with my cousins, liquor and spades) I officially learned that you cannot mix all kinds of drinks together the hard way. I ruined my BCBG dress. There is no way the cleaners would of taking care of that. Anyways, I wanted to break down some of the looks I wore. If you have followed my blog for awhile then you already know the products I use. I choose to take products with me that I could care safely and also travel friendly. In this look here I used my Wet n Wild Vanity palette, Rimmel Scandal Eyes liner, Kiss Au Natural 01 lashes double stacked, M.A.C Brownscript eyeshadow as a contour and M.A.C Gold Depoist MSF and Vitamin E lipstick in #77 Mocha

Here I used Rimmel Scandal eyes in Nude, Kiss lashes again, Milani Fantastico Mauve blush mixed with Milani Dolce Vito blush and OCC liptar in Hoochie. I used no shadow in this look

This here is another no shadow look as well that I adore. I used Wet n Wild Dollhouse Pink lipstick that I purchased from Rite Aid and Milani Fuschia lip liner. Truth be told I was nervous using that lip color because I always stayed away from pinks that color. I prefer pinks like M.A.C Impassioned, Milani Rose Hip, etc. However, I really liked that color and I will be playing with more lipsticks like that. I also have on Milani Dolce Vito blush and Wet n Wild dark brown eyeshadow in the Vanity Palette as a contour.
 
Some of the other products I traveled with where:
 
L.A Pro Concealers
Black Opal translucent powder
Ponds Makeup remover wipres
Lip Balm
Kiss 16hr eye glue
Maybelline brow pencils
and Cetaphil travel size skincare products
 
Hope this blog post helped you and please leave comments below telling me what your favorite travel products are
 
xoxo, Tianna

No comments :

Post a Comment