Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Nail Talk

I am a nail lover of all types. However with the job I have fakes are not welcomed. I wore fakes for years and my nails became damaged. So, I read that Nailtiques nail protein promotes strength and growth. So I'm going to give it a shot. Lets talk about this Deborah Lippman polish that I am in love with. I got the opportunity from apothica.com to recieve this product to try out. I have no regrets on this polish.

On the site this polish is listed at $18. That's pricey for just a polish. However for this polish I only needed one coat. The name of this color is called "No More Drama" which I thought was cute. I Mary did a great job on making this polish and I see why she loves it. I seen a couple of photos of her wearing this polish and it looks great on her skin tone. So if you are a dark skin tone woman this would be a great color on you. Let me know if you have any Deborah Lippmann polishes and how you like them.

Xoxo, Tianna

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for free however no one forces me to say anything I don't wanna say



No comments :

Post a Comment