Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Change Tianna

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. After doing this before and after I can see that it is true. I started a weight loss challenge right before Christmas. Here is a link to the products Bodybyvi 

I am going to be honest. It took me at least a week to get used to the process because what I did was drink two shakes as meal replacements (Breakfast and Lunch) then I ate a sensible dinner. Now..... not everyday was sensible due to the fact that I am a emotional eater and food is comfort. However, I worked and continued to pray threw those demons and got it my strength threw my spirituality. Now my start weight was 240 and now I am 217. I would have lost more had I worked out but I have been going threw something and have not worked out like I am supposed too. However, I am going to be sticking to my process and I will be starting the gym this month.

Also losing weight is not a overnight process and in order to lose weight you have to deal with the mental side of it as well. Are you a emotional eater? Do you eat a lot of sugar? Are you taking in enough water? Those issues play in losing weight and also with dealing with healthy skin. I suffered with adult acne for along time and I am just now starting to get the hang of things. I cut out all process foods and artificial foods. I also suggest you get some vitamins and proper rest. Those things are key to healthy living.

I am not where I want to be just yet. I don't want to be skinny because that's just not my thing. I just want to be "CURVY". I'm all about that!! I have more things in the process going on but I will throw that at you on a later date. I have to make sure it works before I put it out there. So, are you on a life/weight loss journey? Leave a comment below and tell me all about it

xoxo. Tianna

No comments :

Post a Comment