Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

FOTD: Loreal Pigment


Yesterday we celebrated my husband birthday with a quiet dinner. Even the best moms need a break sometime. Here is a list of the products I used:
"ALL Items are M.A.C unless noted"
Face: Strobe Cream, Black Opal Heavenly Honey concealer, MSFNatural in Meduim Dark and Dark, Model in a Bottle,  Revlon Cream foundation in Carmel (I like it so far but its definately a winter foundation to me)
Cheeks: Silver Dusk powder, Plum Foolery blush and Blunt powder blush
Eyes: Ruby Kisses primer,  Loreal Perpetual Purple pigment,  Saddle, WnW Brulee and Clarity on waterline and lower lash line. Lashes are Ardell Wisipies and  202 with M.A.C #3 lashes! (Yes, I can wear 3 pairs sometimes 4 with no problems)
Lips: Maybelline Fuschia Fever, Wet n Wild 24 Carrot mixed M.A.C Nightmoth lipliner
Xoxo, Tianna ) Comment below and let me know what are your favorite lipstick combos
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

2 comments :