Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Yum Yum

I have been not feeling makeup because of my "Hair Fit". However since I got my hair done I feel better. I used my trusty Comfort Zone palette by Wet n Wild that I absolutely love. I suggest you ladies pick it up. I also tinted my brows alittle last night with my Jolene cream. Anyways, here is what I used:
Face: Primer, Studio Sculpt in NC55, L.A Pro concealers in Fawn, Medium Beige and Espresso for contouring. I also used Black Opal translucent, Banana powder, MSF in Sun Power and Blunt powder
Brows: Maybelline Expert Brow pencil
Eyes: Milani eyeshadow primer, Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette (lightest shade) MSF Sun Power as crease color, Ruby Kisses gel liner in black, Kiss Au Natural lashes (2 pairs) Rimmel Scandal eyes in black.
Lips: EOS Lip balm, Candy Yum Yum and Magenta lipliner.
Quick Note: I love M.A.C however, I do use drug store makeup as well. M.A.C Holiday collection is coming out. Make sure you pick up those items because you truly get your monies worth. Especially the Mineralized Skinfinishes (MSF)
xoxo, Tianna

No comments :

Post a Comment