Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

M.A.C Coppering (FOTD)

M.A.C Coppering is one of those colors that just looking great on everyone. Especially on darker woman and Indian woman as well. It can be used as a lid color or it can be used as a crease color. Stop in your local M.A.C and grab this color especially for spring. Thank me later :)
All items are M.A.C unless noted:
Face: Strobe cream Face and Body C7, Ruby Kisses concealer in Level 9m Mineralized Skin finished Natural in Meduim Plus and Deep and Gold Deposit
Eyes: Too Face Shadow Insurance, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Rust, Coopering (lid) blended into crease, Orange in crease and Rule blended into brow bone, Ardell wispies, Blacktrack fluidline, Clarity on lower lash line (I believe that its discontinued but if it is try Electric Eel)
Cheeks: Blunt as contour, Raizin on cheeks and Gold Deposit as well
Lips: Chestnut lipliner, Half and Half lipstick with Enchantress on top
Xoxom Tianna

2 comments :

  1. This look is beautiful! I don't have Coppering and this look definitely makes me want to grab it up. And I love the pop of blue on the lower lash line. I will be trying this!

    ReplyDelete