Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Twilight.....

 
So, I had to pay Nadege Cosmetics a visit. The owner Nadine is having a party this April 13th at the new Big Easy restaurant between 3-6pm on Warren St, Trenton NJ. If you are local I hope to see you there. I got a sneak peak at what she will be providing and I must say I like what I see so far. Here is what I have on:
 
M.A.C Face and Body, Strobe cream, MSF Natural in Meduim Deep and Dark, Dollymix blush, By Candlelight MSF, Blunt Blush, smolder pencil, TFSI, Vibrant purple pigment, passionate eyeshadow, Shadowy lady eyeshadow, ricepaper eyeshadow, Ardell double up lashes, Vino lipliner and Nadege Cosmetics lipstick in Twilight. You can find this lipstick at Nadege Cosmetics and Also on FB @NadegeCosmetics. Just type that name in the search engine.
 
xoxo, Tianna

No comments :

Post a Comment