Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Whats to come?

I have a lot of things to bring to my blog. I will be touching on being a mom, wife, makeup artist, beauty blogger etc. I had to take a step back from blogging because I had so many clients and working a regular job as well is very time consuming. I have seen so many people get wrapped up in social media. It can have you in a world-wind. I am going to balance blogging more often. I kinda lost the love of typing and sharing but its coming back to me. I will be discussing makeup and cooking as well. I found a passion for that too. I'm also excited about my new lighting system to come and my pictures will be amazing. I have been wanting this for a long time.

I'm also going to be discussing my new skincare techniques. I wanna get the Mia2 but I have so many mixed reviews about it. I guess I can give it a shot and see what the hype is all about. I also will be touching on my hair for all my loc lovers out there. What till I tell you about this hair..... Its been crazy. Right now I'm about to get ready for work and wake my daughter up. I will also be posting some before and afters as well on the clients I do. Just so that you can see my work. I always show me but not others even though you can check my work out on my facebook fanpage. Well, stay tune to what I have going on because it will be FUUUUNNN!!! :)

xoxo, Tianna

No comments :

Post a Comment