Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

FOTD: Chocolate eyes

 
Lately I have only been in the mood for just one, maybe two shades at a time. I used to love using 4 to 5 shadows but that is too time consuming. Plus, I like doing simple looks because my clients can relate. My clients like simple looks and more dramatic smoky eyes for night time. With this look here I am only using two colors out of a very affordable palette. Check out what I used:
 
 
 
Face: Cetaphil moisturizer, M.A.C Sculpt and Milani Tiger bronzer mixed together, Ruby Kisses concealer #09, Black Opal translucent powder, Ben Nye Banana powder, Sephora pressed powder as a contour, Black Radiance Soft Honey blush that was gifted to me and M.A.C Gold Depoist
 
Brows: Spiked Pencil by M.A.C and a warm brown eyeshadow
 
Eyes: M.A.C Groundwork Paintpot, Wet n Wild  I Heart Matte Palette, the peachy color in the palette as the brow bone color, 747M lashes double stacked, Rimmel nude liner in water line
 
Lips: EOS lip balm, OCC Electric Grandma and M.A.C Bittersweet lip liner
 
 
This is the palette that I used and I recommend that you pick this and the other ones up as well.
 
xoxo, Tianna
 

No comments :

Post a Comment