Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Clients

I am always showing you all pictures of me and my face. I decided to share with you some work I have been doing on a client of mines for the last couple of days. She is a regular for me but because she has come back from vacation her skin is alittle more tan. So, I had to adjust her foundation a bit. Here is what I used:

Face: Primer, Black Opal sticks in Beautiful Bronze, Heavenly Honey and Suede Mocha, Black Opal invisible set powder, Nicka K mineral pressed powder in Dark Chocolate and Ruby Kisses bronze glow

Eyes: Ruby Kisses primer, NYX Jumbo pencil in Black Bean, M.A.C Red Brick and Brownscript and Milani Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Black Out. Kiss lashes double stacked and Rimmel Scandel Eyes in 001 Black

Lips: Rosebud lip salve, Vitamin E lipstick in Mocha 77 and M.A.C Oh Baby gloss


Here we went with something more colorful and fun for the summer. I did the hair as well:

Face: Same as above

Eyes: Ruby Kisses primer, M.A.C Bronzescape (Discontinued) Pearl reflects glitter on top, Carbon, Grape pigment, Fuchsia pigment, Coral eyeshadow. Kiss lashes and M.A>C Hi-Def Cyan liner

Lips: M.A.C Candy Yum Yum

I plan to do more post like this and there will be a update loc post and skincare as well.

xoxo, Tianna

No comments :

Post a Comment