Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

L.A Colors Pro Concealer: "Are they worth the hype?"

A friend of mines sent me some of these concealers to try out and I'm glad she did because I have a few things to say. You can purchase these concealers from your local beauty supply store (Haven't seen them in Jersey yet) or CherryCulture.com etc. 
The color I decided to test out was "Fawn" it went on smooth but watery. When using the sponge tip applicator water came out of the product and made my foundation streaky. I used my beauty blender to fix the problem. The product it self is creamy and easy to work with. The only bad thing I can say about this product is that it is watery so make sure you test it out before applying it to your face. However for $2.99 that's a small price to pay. Also if you plan on using the product in your kit I suggest you cut the sponge tip off or squirt out just enough for that client. The product it self sets quickly so do be aware of that.
Here is me at about 9:30pm wearing the concealer (At work sleepy) 
Here are the products I used minus the lip tar.
Ruby Kisses Mineral Foundation in Ebony (I like as a contour)
Ruby Kisses Concealer 
Milani Hot Pink Rage lipstick
Rimmel Scandal eyes in 001 Black is a absolute fav
M.A.C Currant Lip pencil
Black Opal pressed powder
M.A,C Sweet as Cocoa blush 
 
Let me know if you tried these concealers and what colors you have. Hope to hear from you all soon
 
xoxo, Tianna

No comments :

Post a Comment