Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Loc Update: What am I using?




 
How do I feel about my locs? To be honest some days are good and some days are bad. I get in " Loc-Mood Swings". For awhile I had let my locs go. I mean I would wash and oil them but I didn't  do anything else. I guess you can say I free formed for awhile. To me that was the best thing I did. Sometimes your hair is better left alone. Once I finally got in the salon chair I noticed the length my hair had reached and I liked it. I used to take Biotin but truth be told my hair got thicker before it got longer. I changed my diet and I can say that diet does play a major role in how your hair grows.
 

Products I am using:

1. Coconut Unrefined Oil
2.Dabar Vatika Oil (You can find it at Indian Grocery Stores, Ebay and Amazon
3. Dr. Bronners Tea Tree Oil Soap
4. Dr. Bronners Organic Dhikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse
 
 
I also use a lot of Tea Tree oil, Jojoba Oil and Essential Oils for smell. I used to be a product junkie becauase I had to find what works for my hair. That's not to say I won't be trying products out in the future. However, I am cool with what I am using right now. 
 
xoxo, Tianna
 
P.S. I will release the rollers tomorrow when I do a FOTD :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment