Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Tianna's Skin Care

I'm not one of those people who believes in throwing makeup on just so I can have a flawless face. I believe in good skin. I barely wear makeup. As you can see I don't post FOTD pics often. I believe that makeup should be glamorous and everyday in my life is not that. I'm too busy chasing a toodler around, cooking for my 10yr old and relaxing on days off. Truthfully, I love makeup but the hassle at night to take it off be so much for me. Especially when I have to work. I just wanna come home bath and go to be. Not worry about removing cosmetics. Anyways,
 
One way I do remove all my makeup is the Coconut Oil way. I use pure unrefined Coconut oil to breakdown the oil. I use baby wipes to wipe it off and proceed.
 
Exfoliating gloves, Queen Helene, Tea Tree from Lush and Nubian Heritage Black Soap and Lotion


These are the products I am loving right now. The gloves I got from my local Shoprite for $2 and I get a new set every 2 weeks. I also exfoliate every 7 days because I don't want to over do it. The Tea Tree Toner works great because I don't like that alcohol feeling on my skin. Regular toners irritate me and dries me out bad. I use the Nubian Heritage wash and soap everyday. I love it. Matter of fact they make a lot of great soaps that work well for all skin types. I plan on purchasing more from my local beauty s supply store because they are more at Whole Foods etc. These are the only products I use on my skin. I still suffer from adult acne.

Acne can really mess with your feelings and emotions. I don't care what nobody says. Acne has had me depressed many of days. I normally breakout right around my menstrual. So what I do now is take in about 60-120 ounces of water a day and I also drink Aloe Vera juice as well. I just picked up a tip on Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar so I am doing that as well. If you are eating bad and drinking a lot of caffeinated drinks you will have acne. Stress cause acne and not drinking enough water will cause acne.

I hope that these tips helped you out alittle. My skin is not wear I want it to be just yet but I am loving the difference I see. If you are suffering from acne or have a product that you wanna share with me then leave a comment below and let me know what you feel or what you are using to help with your acne.

xoxo, Tianna


 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment