Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Crockpot Loving: Korean Sesame Chicken

 
We all live a busy life. Especially if you are a mother. Its hard, cooking, cleaning and trying to keep out sanity. Today was my son first day of school and I wanted him to come home to a great meal. I always use my crockpot when I am busy during the week. Here is the ingredients on this dish:
 
Ingredients: 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
3 TBS of Honey
2 TBS of Sesame Oil
1/2 cup of dried chives
3 TBS of minced garlic
2 TBS of ground ginger
Some black pepper to sprinkle
Chicken Thighs or Boneless
 
Instructions: Mix all ingredients but chicken in crockpot
Add chicken to crockpot and coat it
Cover and cook on low for 6hr or High for 4hrs
Serve with rice
 
Hope this was helpful and leave a comment and let me know if you tried this dish and what are your thoughts?
 
xoxo, Tianna

No comments :

Post a Comment