Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Perpetual Purple

Loreal makes the most amazing pigments. I have them in my kit and they were a lifesaver this summer with my brides. The only thing about pigments is that there is a lot of fallout. You have to make sure you are holding your brush at a angle that there is very little or you can use "Shadow Shields" which I love. Here is what I used to create this look:


Face: Strobe Cream, NC50, 45 and NW50. I also used Black Opal translucent powder and MSF Natural in Dark

Eyes: Loreal Perpetual Purple pigment, Milani eyeshadow primer, Brownscript eyeshadow, Fascinating eye kohl, Blacktrack fluidline, Custom lashes and Mascara

Cheeks: Blunt powder blush, MSF in Sun Power and Nars Albatross

Lips: EOS lip balm, M.A.C Underplay lipstick (discountined) and Oyster Girl lip gloss


xoxo, Tianna

P.S. I have not been using foundation. I just been into concealing where needed and powder. I am loving it but I heard great things about M.A.C Satinfinish foundation and Makeup Forever Face and Body. However, Studio Sculpt is still my all time fav....


No comments :

Post a Comment