Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

FOTD: Summertime

When I did this look the other day I thought it was alright. Me personally I don't like bright colors on my eyes. I dont know why they just don't look right to me. Anywho I posted the look on Facebook and Instagram and people loved it so here ia what I used. All Items Are M.A.C except where noted:

Face and Body in C7, Concealer in NC42 & 50, MSF in Medium Plus and Dark, Gold Deposit, Stud pencil, blunt blush and sunset beach blush my Milani cosmetics

Eyes: TFSI, Jade fluidline, texture eyeshadow, lucky green eyeshadow, Milani cosmetics teal pencil, Zingy shadow (limited edition) smolder pencil, Ardell lashes, blacktrack fluidline

Lips: Cork lipliner, show orchid and morange lipstick with clear lip gloss

Xoxo, Tianna



4 comments :

  1. Very pretty look. Do you have any tips on how you do your contour ( your contour line is very sharp) and apply your blush so that it's pigmented like yours, but still not too much product? I have fuller cheeks, and my blush application needs improvement. Yours is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like colors at all but this is cute!:)

    ReplyDelete