Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Occ Nylon




 
 
 
Thank you all for the love and support on my new Youtube channel. I am so excited and getting used to being on camera. When I do my makeup I tend to go into this zone so I have get used to being infront of a camera. I decided to use on of my favorite liptars from OCC called "Nylon" and I love it. You can get it from Sephora or you can get it from the website. Here is what I used in this tutorial:
 
Face: MAC Strobe Cream, MAC Sculpt foundation in NC55, Black Opal translucent powder, Ben Nye banana powder, LA Pro Concealer in Fawn, Warm Honey and Chestnut
 
Cheeks: MAC Blunt, MAC Full Fuschia and MSF in Candlelight
 
Eyes: Milani Eyeshadow primer, WNW Vanity Palette, Kiss iEnvy lashes, Rimmel London Scandal eye pencil in Black
 
Lips: MAC Magenta lip liner and OCC Nylon lip tar




xoxo, Tianna

No comments :

Post a Comment