Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

GRWM using Kiss BB Cream



 
I just wanna say thank you to everyone who has supported my blog and new channel. The response has been so welcoming to me and I am truly happy. I am  loving this new BB Cream from KISS. Its very light weight and it blends wonderfully. I got it from my local Beauty Supply Store for $7.99. I did try out the BB Cream in Medium but it oxidized on me after a few hours and turned red. So, I will save it and use it in the Summer. The color that I am using is Light Meduim and I am NC45 in the Winter and NC50 in the Summer. Here is what I used for this look:
 
Face: MAC Strobe Cream, Lush Tea Tree Water, KISS BB Cream in Light Medium, LA Pro Concealer in Fawn and Black Opal Translucent press powder
 
Cheek: LA Pro Concealer in Chestnut, MAC Blunt Powder, MAC MSF in Sun Powder and Ruby Kiss All Over Glow Bronzer
 
Eyes: Milani Cosmetics in Primer, MAC Deeply Dashing Pigment, MAC Texture, Ardell lashes in 206, MAC Liquidlast in Aqua and Milani Blue My Mind Baked Eye Shadow
 
Lips: NYX Lip liner in Espresso, OCC Lip tar in Zhora and MAC Super Dazzelglass in Disco Inferno
 
 
I hope you all like this look and please leave comments and let me know what you would like to see next from me and Sub me on Youtube
 
xoxo, Tianna
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment