Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Natural Hair Baby




I am in love with this product right here! If you follow me on instagram (Makeup Tianna) you know that I have a routine when it comes to my daughters hair. She is going to be 2yrs old this month and I believe in using light products on her hair. She still has baby hair and I wanna keep it maintained as possible. Also, my daughter has very thick and dry hair. Yes this hair is DRY! So, I have to keep it moisturized as well. Well, while shopping in CVS. I seen this line in the hair isle. I use Taliah Waajid products on myself so I trust her brand. The products smell great and they are gently on my baby hair. I also love that the products are water based and full of natural vitamins and ingredients. When I use the condition I also mix in one whole egg for extra protein. I do protein treatments every 3 to 4 weeks. My baby has is responding to the products very nicely.

 
One of my favorite products is the Style and Shine. I love the slip it gives me while doing her hair. She doesn't cry and it gives her hair a lot of moisture.  I strongly recommend this if your child hair is tender and you are struggling to finish a style on them. Here are a few tips that helped me while doing her hair:
 
1. I make sure that her sippy cup is full and she has a snack in front of her.
2. I turn on her favorite cartoon while doing her hair.
3. I try not to do styles that forces her to sit for a long period of time.
4. On wash day I do it before her bedtime. I like to catch her while she is sleepy
5. Before I dry her hair I use PURE UNREFINED COCONUT OIL in her hair.
 
Hope these tips helped you and leave a comment below on some of your favorite products, tips and tricks
 
xoxo, Tianna

No comments :

Post a Comment