Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hair update

I am in love with this new hair routine. My last update didn't do me well. Due to the humidify in the Tri State area my locs had become so dry and my scalp was flaky. So I went to the health store and picked up some items (please check the pics for info)

What I did was wash my hair with with Shampoo that is sulfate free and chemical free and then used conditioner. While the conditioner was in my hair I drenched my hair in coconut milk and let it sit. After about 15 minutes I rinsed it out and processed. I retwisted with pure aloe Vera gel and olive oil. I used perm rods to rollerset my hair as well. I love how my hair feels. My locs dont feel dry and brittle. I live tge shiny look and the moisture as well. Remember that what use may not work for you. Its all about trial and error.

Xoxo, Tianna 




No comments :

Post a Comment