Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Thrifting...I'm ADDICTED

I think I might be slowing up on makeup shopping because thirfting has become a new love for me.  My mother in law has some great china pieces that I adore. Everytime we have family dinner its always nelegant. I asked her where she gets her China and she said "The Thrift Store, RED WHITE & BLUE, The Salvation etc. I was hooked when she said that. So, me and my mom made a trip to those stores and seen alot of great items.  I picked up just a few items for the house and me and my baby. I also ran up on a childrens consigment shop as well. CHildren out grow close fast and the great thing about this shop is that they will except the clothes back in good condition. I'm glad I live in a area where its great stores and vintage pieces that I can add to my home...

Xoxox, Tianna

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.7

No comments :

Post a Comment