Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Purple Favs

Since I have been a beauty blogger I have never wore purple lipsticks. I always had this thought about dark lips not looking right on me. However, I have found the need to test the water and I am glad that I have. As you can see I have swatched lippies and lipliners for you. From L to R:

1. M.A.C Currant lipliner (Which is awesome worn alone if you are bold)
2. Revlon Berry Haute
3. Covergirl Divine Divine
4. Revlon Violet Frenzy
5 Wet n Wild Plumberry Pencil

There are so many other purples that I love as well. You can also use Maybelline color tattoo as a purple lipstick as well. I mean why not? Another fav is M.A.C's Up the Amp, Smoked Purple and Violetta. Its about to be fall really soon and I say go for it.

Xoxo, Tianna

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.7

No comments :

Post a Comment