Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tianna's Favs: M.A.C Blushes Fall 2012

Alot of woman of color are intimidate by blush because they fill it will make them look cartoonish. I say "Girl..get on the blush train!" Blush is beautiful if applied right. Depending on the company, color and texture blush can be applied heavy or light. For example: Blunt is considered a blush but alot of people use it as a contour and its applied heavy. Fever blush is a matte blush and its very rich in color. Depending on the look you are going for it can be used light or heavy. Here are the blushes that I am loving right now L to R:
1. Plum Foolery
2. Stratus (Heavenly Creatures Collection)
3. Desert Rose
4. Raizin (Favorite)
5. Blunt (Favorite contour color)
6. Fever (Favorite)
7. Loverush

I love these colors. The only color that is limited edition is Stratus but I did see it on the M.A.C website. I do recommend that color. I will be doing other post like this with drugstore blushes as well. When it comes to blushes I personally feel like you don't need alot. Just a couple that go with your skintone. In M.A.C I am  a NC45-50 so these colors work great for have to pick blushes that work great for you. www.maccosmetics.com

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments :

Post a Comment