Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

FOTD: M.A.C Copperized

Once again I am shopping my stash. I actually looked threw my stuff and noticed that I have not hit pan on anything except my concealer. I am loving playing with products I have and forgot all about. Here is what I used today:

*ALL items are M.A.C unless noted

Face: Cetaphil moisturizer, Loreal Studio Secrets primer, M.A.C F&B C7, Sephora Micro Powder in 56, Black Opal concealer in Heavenly Honey, Rose Organic setting spray

Cheeks: Raizin Blush, M.A.C Stereo Rose MSF (Limited Edition) and Gold Deposit

Eyes: Ruby Kisses primer, concealer, Maybelline Tattoo Shadow in Moose Green (I believe thats the name) M.A.C Copperized pigment, Milani Purple baked shadow, Parfait Amour (Discontinued) M.A.C Coral eyeshadow (pro item),  Rule eyeshadow, Carbon eyeshadow, Feline eye kohl and Red Cherry lashes

LIps: Carmax, Wet n Wild Just Peachy lipstick, Enchantress lipgloss and Bittersweet lipliner.

Xoxo, Tianna

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments :

Post a Comment