Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

FOTD: Mellow Yellow with Loreal

Today I am going to show you that it doesnt take alot of money to make a beautiful canvas. I picked up a couple of Loreal Hip Duo's and Le Glosses as well. I must admit that I am reaching alot for these glosses. I notice with alot of my lusterglasses from M.A.C that my lips peel for some reason. "I don't like it!" Anyways here is what I used:

Face: Loreal Studio Primer, Revlon Whipped foundation in Carmel, Airspun setting powder, Ruby Face creator in 9, Ruby Kisses Bronzer in Bronze Glow

Cheeks: Wet Wild ( I ♡ Palette) Brown color, Milani Blush in Sunset Beach

Eyes: Ruby Kisses eyeshadow primer, Nyx eyeshadow crayon in yellow,  Loreal Hip Duo in Flamboyant (Yellow side only), Wet Wild Vanity palette (Light Brown color in crease and Off white color on brow bone) Wet n Wild gel liner in black,  Wet n Wild eye kohl in white in waterline and Ardell lashes

Lips: Orange lips is Beet lipliner, Morange lipstick and clear gloss. Nude lips is Wet n Wild lipstick in 903 Just Peachy, Brown lipliner and Loreal Colour Le Gloss in Nude Illusion

Hope you all like and please leave comments below on what you wanna see next. I am taking request!:)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments :

Post a Comment