Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Playing Catch Up

 I have been crazy busy with doing makeup and working as well. Some days I barely get a full eights hours of sleep but it comes with the job. I take it for what it is. I am going to make it my business to get back to blogging as much as I used too. I had started to dread it at times but I am getting back into the swing of things. If you are on instagram add me (Makeuptianna)
 
 
 
 
 
*All products are M.A.C unless noted*
Face: Strobe Cream, C7 Face and Body, MSFNatural in Meduim Deep and Dark, Blunt blush, Plum Foolery blush and MSF Petticoat
Eyes: Milani eye pencil in purple, Purple pigment, Rose Pigment, Passionate eyeshadow and Ricepaper eyeshadow, Ardell lashes, Smolder pencil and Spiked brow pencil
Lips: Milani Lipstick in Rose Hip and Milani Fashion Diva
 
 
 
In this picture I am wearing Nadege Cosmetics lipstick in "Twilight" and gloss over top. Find her company on Facebook @NadegeCosmetics
 
 
 
OOTD: Top/Forever21/Vest/Lane Bryant/Leggings Torrid that I purchased last year/ Boots/ Nine West/ Scarves/ Thrifted
 
 
Jacket/ Dots/ Shirts/ Everythingscurvyandchic.blogspot.com/ Pants/Ebay/Booties/Ebay
 
Hope you all have enjoyed this post and be on the lookout for more 

2 comments :