Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Cool Dress

  
 
I am a reader of the fabulous Everything Curvy and Chic http://www.everythingcurvyandchic.com/ She did a blog post on this dress and I loved it. She also mentioned that just because a piece looks one way. Make it work for you. So, that what I did. I took that same dress and had it altered. The dress was too long for me. (I'm only 5'4) I also wanted the dress to fit alittle closer to my body as well. I believe the dress is still available on Forever21 website.
I also went light on the makeup
 
Face: Studio Sculpt, L.A. Pro Color concealer, BlackOpal Setting Powder, Blunt Contour powder, Raizin Blush, Black Raidiance Soft Honey Blush (Discontinued) and Gold Deposit MSF from M.A.C
 
Eyes: Too Face Shadow Insurance, Wet n Wild Vanity Palette, Red Cherry lashes in 747 M, 100 and Individual bottom lashes
Lips: EOS Lip Balm, OCC Electric Grandma and Chestnut Lipliner 
 
The Ear Cuff I picked up from a local boutique and truthfully it hurted after a hour of wear. They are cute but my ears are not a fan.
 
xoxo, Tianna

No comments :

Post a Comment