Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Purple World

 
 
I don't know what it is about purple lipstick but I love it. Not every purple but mainly blue based purples. I haven't done my makeup in awhile. I decided to do something for today. I got my hair pulled back and that's because I am going threw a loc crisis but that's another blog in itself that I will be talking about soon. Anyways here is what I used:
 
Face: M.A.C Strobe cream, Studio Sculpt foundation in NC55, Black Opal translucent, LA Color pro concealer in Fawn (Which is ok but I will be testing out a lighter color for the days I want that Kim K highlight) Chestnut (For contouring) Becareful when using these because they do set fast. I also used Ben Nye Banana powder
 
Cheeks: Ruby Kisses pressed mineral powder in Chestnut for contouring, Milani fantastico mauve blush and M.A.C By Candlelight MSF for highlighting
 
Eyes: M.A.C Corduroy Eyeshadow, Blacktrack Fluidline, Rimmel Scandal eye in Nude and 2 pair of Red Cherry lashes in 747 S and L
 
Lips: EOS Lip Balm, M.A.C Up the AMP, Vino lip liner and Dazzleglass in Sugarrimmed
 
When it comes to eyeshadows I have been minimal lately. I really gotta be in the mood to do so much blending with a lot of colors. Plus now its fall and people are focusing more on lip colors anyway. I seen a couple of Wet n Wild eyeshadows that are great dupes for M.A.C that I will be using soon so stay tuned to my blog and leave comments. I love chatting with you all!
 
xoxoxo, Tianna 
 

4 comments :