Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Contouring and Highlighting with Black Opal

Awhile back Black Opal sent me some great foundations to try out and I love them! I have been using there products for years! I love that they cater to women of color and it's so affordable. They are available online and at CVS, Rite Aid and Duane Reade just to name a few. Here is what I used:

Face: MAC Strobe Cream, Primer, Black Opal Suede Mocha for contour, Nutmeg for the face and Heavenly Honey for highlighting. I set my faced with Black Opal translucent pressed powder and Ben Nye banana powder

Cheek: MAC Blunt powder blush for contouring, MAC Give Me Sun Mineralized Skinfinish, and Milani Dolce Vita baked blush 

Eyes: Milani eyeshadow primer, MAC Hepcat eyeshadow on lid, Brownscript in cease, and Brûlée on brow bone, Carbon eyeshadow smudged on lash line, Ardell 120 Demi lashes and Rimmel Scandal eyes pencil in black on waterline

Lips: EOS lip balm, MAC Faux lipstick and Oyster Girl in center of lips.

This technique of contouring and highlighting I prefer for blogging and going out. I know a lot of people due it everyday but it's time consuming and you really have to blend. Hope this was helpful.

Xoxo, Tianna




No comments :

Post a Comment