Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Winter Time Must Haves for Locs

So, in the winter I don't retwist  often because my head gets cold fast. Once my head gets cold my whole body is cold and that's a fact. However, if you follow me on Instagram: tiannalife (Shameless plug) then you know I thrift vintage scarves. I especially get them for the winter. However, when I do wear my scarves I use a silk scarve underneath to protect my hair. Another thing I love wearing my hair pulled back when I'm not freshly twisted.

People ask me all the time how I lay down my edges. I also oil my hair every other night with coconut oil and I also try to tie my hair up every night! Sometimes I forget or too tired to do so. My toddler wears me out. When doing my ponytails I sometimes use a boar brush to lay down my fly a ways. I do not recommend this for loc newbies. My locs are mature so this is why I do it

Here is what I love for the winter:
Silk scarf
Coconut oil
IC Gel (does not flake)
Annie Boar Brush 
Natures Blessing Pomade (Loc Must)

Hope this post helped
xoxo, Tianna

No comments :

Post a Comment