Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Red Lips

Remember that Sephora lipstain I purchased awhile ago? Well I decided to put it to get use today. I love a great lip stain because I know that color wont move and it has staying power. Anyways here is what I used to achieve todays look:


Face MAC Strobe Cream, Black Opal Nutmeg, LA PRO Concealer in Fawn and Toffee. Black Opal Suede Mocha for contouring and Black Opal pressed translucent powder.

Eyes: Ruby Kisses primer, Covergirl Queen Bronzer as eyeshadow, Ardell 202 lashes, MAC Hi Def Cyan eye kohl and I set the pencil with Milani Cosmetics Blue My Mind eyeshadow


Cheeks: Covergirl Queen Bronzer, Nars Exhibit A, MAC Improper Cooper

Lips: MAC Currant lip liner and Sephora Lip stain 01


1 comment :

  1. i love this look and your locs are gorgeous!

    Formally www.isaidwasamazing.blogspot.com now www.herbossyash.com! Giveaway going on now!

    ReplyDelete