Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Be Colorful




Today I wanted to play around with some color. Its been so long since I used so many colors at one time. I'm so used to the neutral girls and them being scared of color. I pulled out some oldie but goodie colors. The tricky thing with dealing with "MATTE" colors is that they are hard to blend. You have to be careful when doing so. I also am using one of my favorite blushes from MAC called "Full Fuchsia".  I have a excitement for bright blushes. I like the challenge of making them work. This color looks so great on deeper skin tones. Its a baby doll pink on NW50 and up. I say start out with a light hand and then build up the color. Anyways here is what I used to achieve this look:

Face: MAC Strobe Cream, KISS BB Cream in Light Medium, LA Pro Concealer in Fawn, Warm Beige and Chestnut. Black Opal Translucent powder and Ben Nye Banana powder

Eyes: Milani Shadow primer, NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk, MAC Eyeshadow in Goldenrod, Orange, Red Brick, Newly Minted and Atlantic Blue. MAC Newly Minted Eye Kohl pencil and Maybelline Ultra Liner in Black. Kiss lashes double stacked

Lips: Milani Colorstatement Lip liner in Fuchsia, Wet n Wild Pinkerbell lipstick and Milani Brilliant Shine lip gloss in Sweet Grapefruit

Cheeks: MAC Sun Power MSF, Milani Dolce Vita and MAC Full Fuchsia blush




xoxo, Tianna










No comments :

Post a Comment