Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

No Beef No Pork



Where have you been Tianna? It's been crazy in my neck of the woods. A apart of me feel like I'm losing my follower audience due to me taking long breaks. "Life gets the best of me!" I have been working crazy hours at work and setting my family up nice. I have to put my family first and everything comes second. Well since I have been gone I have been increasing my nutritional habits and cutting a lot of things out. I used to eat a lot of Beef and Pork and it started to effect my body. 

I'm no spring chicken and I want to take advantage of my Thirties and change a lot of the things I used to do. So I decided to cut out Beef and Pork. I was doing it but I slipped up and ate a Whoopee Jr in June and I was sick for days. That's when I knew I wanted to do this til the end of the year to see how my body will adjust. I don't want to say forever just yet. My BestFriend does not eat meat at all and she loves it. I'm leaning towards that way. As of right now I eat Seafood, Veggies, Chicken and Turkey. I also cut out Soy and Wheat because my doesn't like that either. 

No means am I saying that the way I eat will work for you. Everyone is different. I would never force my lifestyle on anyone. I'm saying what works for me. I will have a lot of video updates as well so please subscribe to my YouTube channel 

I just updated this video info as well. My braces journey is one for the books. Needless to say that having braces forces me to lose weight because chewing is a chore now for me. I have to keep reminding myself of the end result. My birthday is this coming Saturday and I'm so excited. I will be vlogging and I will also be taking a lot of photos as well. Hope you all like this post and I will see you in my next post...


Xoxo, Tianna

No comments :

Post a Comment