Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Mommy Time

Hello Everyone,

I hope that all are having a great Sunday. I have been really enjoying my break from my Rugrats. I had a great time just enjoying my house and the quietness it brung me lol.... I also had a great time pre-recording videos and making my work week alittle easier. So, with that being said. If you have been watching my videos you will know that I mentioned that I wanted to bring something different to my channel. So, I started my ."Mommy Time" videos.  These videos are so special to me because I put the cosmetics and products to the side and just discuss us as Mommies and how we feel. I hope you all enjoy it.

Please leave comments and let me know what you want me to discuss in the future....

xoxo, TIANNA

No comments :

Post a Comment