Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

How much do you love purple?

Hello,


If you have been a reader of my blog for years than you know that I don't normally play around with dark lip colors and lip stains. I am more of a pink and red girl. However, now that I am maturing I want to branch out and try different things. So, when I was sent a box of goodies from Black Opal I was excited. I loved all the products that were sent to me and it made me want to try out some new deep fall shades. So, a couple of years back M.A.C came out with this beautiful purple color called "Seductive Intent". I never realized how beautiful it was until I decided to play with it before I went to my Sunday Morning Meeting.


Here is a video for this look:

 
As you can see it is a amazing color that I just adore!! I add this picture to all my social media networks and it was a big hit. I received so many compliments on this lip color. So, my question to you all is: "What is your favorite purple lipstick?"
 
Please leave comments below and let me know what you think I should purchase next for my new purple lipstick collection that I will be starting soon!
 
xoxo, Tianna

1 comment :