Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fall Lippies I'm liking!! Watch me try them on!!!

Hello Everyone,

Fall is here now. Its starting to get dark really early now and time is just flying by. Its time to put away the spring clothes and start bringing out the Winter coats and sweaters. Its also time to put away the summer foundation (Depending on where you live) and start adding more purple, plumes and wine color lipsticks to your stash. However if you are like mee M.A.C Candy Yum Yum stays right where I can see it. I am trying out a lot of fall lipsticks this year. I seen a couple of more colors I need to purchase from NYX and Sephora that are a must.

What are your favorite fall lipsticks? Please share in the comment section below. Also please check out my Youtube video and subscribe if you haven't already!!

xoxo, Tianna


No comments :

Post a Comment