Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer Bride



Bridal makeup is a joy for me because I once was a bride. I loved the feeling of doing my makeup and putting on my gown. I felt beautiful inside in and out. Yesterday I had the pleasure in working with one of my future summer brides Alexis. She wanted a soft gold look with a gentle pink lip. She also provided me with a look that she was going for which also helped me with color options. We choose makeup that will best suit her summer wedding and will last throughout the night. Here is some of the items I used on her:

Eyes: M.A.C Woodwink, Amber Lights, Texture and Red Brick. Lashes and smoked liner.
Brows: I lifted the color of her natural brow to soft her up
Lips: M.A.C Syrup lipstick and Chestnut Lipliner

I also made sure I set her makeup with a good setting spray!!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment