Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Arabic Makeup

 
I had the privilege to receive some awesome products from Sacha Cosmetics. Sacha Cosmetics is a company based out of Trinidad that caters to all woman and all skin types. I found them on instagram which you should be following me because I post the most there (MakeupTianna). I love the way there makeup stood out and the amazing palettes that they provide for makeup artist. I reached out to the companies rep and she sent me some awesome items.
The makeup palette that was sent to me I actually used on my last two clients and a wedding I did. The colors where catered towards skintones lighter than mine so I was unable to use it on me but I like the fact that it was cream to powder. I also got some lipsticks as well that I will be using in a future blogpost. Here is what I used to achieve this look:
 
 
 
Face: M.A.C Strobe Cream, Black Opal Foundation in Heavenly Honey, M.A.C Sculpt foundation, Translucent Powder, Ben Nye Banana Powder
 
Brows: M.A.C Strut Pencil
 
Eyes: Too Face Shadow Insurance, Sacha Cosmetics Rich Pearl palette, Blacktrack Fluidline, M.A.C Fascinating Pencil and Carbon Eyeshadow
 
Lashes: Custom
 
Cheeks: M.A.C Blunt and Ambering Rose also M.A.C Improper Cooper cream base as a highlight
 
Lips: M.A.C Taupe lipstick and Plum lipliner
 
 
 
Thanks for Reading
 
xoxo, Tianna 

No comments :

Post a Comment