Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Purple Kisses



 
 
Alright, Alright, Alright.....lol (I been watching Kevin Hart all-day) I have been on Pinterest looking for some type of makeup inspiration. I love makeup and all but I like looking at other beatfaces for inspiration. Plus I been using what I already own. I purchased the Nicki Minaj 2 months back and just let it sit in the dresser. I like doing stuff like that instead of wearing it when everyone else does. I like to wait until people forget about it. Today I wanted to throw on some big earrings because I am always posting pics with little ones and I wanted to step outside the box.
 


Here is what I used: VERY M.A.C Heavy

Face: Primer, Strobe cream, Fast Eye Response (I been missing a lot of sleep due to my toddler and her lack of sleep) NC55 Studio Sculpt, NW45 for color correcting, NC42 for highlighting, NW50 for contouring, Mineralized Skinfinish in Medium Deep, Blunt Powder blush, Fever Blush, Purple Haze eye shadow as a blush (Yes, I don't use products for its purpose all the time, Mineralized Skinfinish in By Candlelight (Might be discontinued)

Eyes: Painterly Paintpot, Naked Dark pigment (Pro product) Carbon in crease, Brownscript as transition color and Embark, Carbon eyeshadow as liner, Ardell Double up lashes in 203, Fascinating Eye Kohl, and Purple Haze eyeshadow

Brows: Strut brow pencil

Lips: Vino and Chestnut lip liner, Nicki Minaj 2 and Sugarrimmed gloss





Outfit: Vest/Lane Bryant/Top/Dress from Fashion to Figure that I wore as a top/Jeans/Thrifted/Boots/DOTS/Earrings/ Gift from Moms

Hope you all enjoyed this post because I really broke down all details of this look

xoxo, Tianna

No comments :

Post a Comment