Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Detoxifying Your Life

Today something bothered me and I wanted to react badly. I had to think to myself that I'm a parent and I want to set the best example for my son. I had to sit back and look at the situation for what it is?  That's when I knew I needed to clean my soul, my mind, body and spirit. I want to see things clearer. That means that I will no longer tolerate negativity. I will no longer allow people to dictate my mood and feelings. Get rid of those who don't like me but want to be around me.

I'm in a place in my life where I just can't handle chaos or chaotic people. I just can't! Being as though I can't handle it I stay away from it. Just so that I can have peace within myself. Especially when you as a person already know that you can go from 0-100 "Real Quick." I mean? Why bother? So, for the next 30 days I will be "Detoxing My Life"

That means for me better eating, drinking and peacefulness. Getting rid of anything that can cause acne, extra weight gain and stress. Just being a better Tianna in general. That's my main goal. Just keeping me and my family in order. Are you in a need of a detox?  Leave a comment below.

Xoxo, Tianna

No comments :

Post a Comment